We collect information from you when you register for a program, subscribe to our newsletter or request information. In collecting such personal information, we collect no more personal information than necessary. We limit use of personal information we collect to the purposes for which such information was collected, including:
• To provide the best and most appropriate care for guests;
• To ensure guests’ safety and welfare;
• To ensure that Just Be Cooking's’ directors, contracted hosts and singers are aware of any medical or behavioral conditions, which may affect a guest’s participation in a particular activity;
• To provide information about Just Be Cooking programs and events;
• To conduct business analysis;
• To issue invoices, administer accounts and collect and process payments;
• As otherwise permitted or required by law.
In certain circumstances personal information may be collected, used or disclosed without the consent of the family or guest. For example, legal, medical or security reasons may make it impossible or impractical to seek consent.